- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
I chose for next year Human brain, cause most of my books are ebooks, wish me luck. The rules are from Workaday Reads, if you wanna know more, jump there.
From January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.
–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. There are four levels:
–The Mini E-Book Challenge – Read 5 E-Books.
–The “Fun Size” E-Book Challenge – Read 10 E-Books.
–The Jumbo Size E-Book Challenge – Read 20 E-Books.
–The Mega Size E-Book Reading Challenge – Read 25+ E-Books.
3. No Audio or Print books.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2012 and goes until December 31, 2012.
I chose The Mega Size E-book Reading Challenge, and this one will be a peace of cake. If you wanna join the fun, The Eclectic Bookshelf is what you’re looking for.
1. The goal is to read 150 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Allowed are: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st, 2012 thru December 31, 2012. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. When you sign up under Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
Find out more at The Overstuffed Bookshelf