So I’ve heard great things about this series, but never even touched, guess I’ll try next year, along with some others.
Welcome to the 2012 Nightwalkers Reading Challenge hosted by Darlene’s Book Nook!
Here are the challenge details:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time-frame to count.
2. You can join the challenge at any time! All books read in 2012 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are three levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1: Read 1-2 books in the series.
b. Level 2: Read 3-4 books in the series.
c. Level 3: Read 5-6 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up but you cannot go down!
8. There will be link-ups for your reviews each month, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year. Anyone who completes their challenge will be eligible to win the giveaway!
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar.
I’ll try level 2 for start.
The books in the Nightwalkers series by Jacquelyn Frank are:
- Jacob (Book #1)
- Gideon (Book #2)
- Elijah (Book #3)
- Damien (Book #4)
- Noah (Book #5)
- Adam (Book #6)