This is my first time doing one of these, but my blog will really appreciate the effort. Rules and other stuff is copied from There’s a Book.
Bloggiesta is co-hosted by There’s a Book and Suey from It’s All About Books. Originally created nearly four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books, we want to make sure to give her a huge thank you for starting such a fantastic event! An event that bloggers everywhere look forward to twice a year.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
My To Do List:
I have several books read and still need to schedule the review to be posted on the blog.
Update my reviews on GoodReads
Update my wishlist page.
Work on the Dreaming on It posts until the end of the year.