I’ve had a hard time with this list because I don’t usually focus on book boyfriends, so I had to check all those books that I’ve and think of the best males that could be reality. Difficult, but I have a list now.
- Brody Kent from The Best Thing (Kent Brothers #3) by Jaci Burton
- Georgio Di Leone from Royally Romanced (A Real Prince #1) by Marie Donovan
- Owen from Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin #4) by Jennifer Estep
- Henry from The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter
- Wes Railey from The Prince (The Original Sinners #3) by Tiffany Reisz
- Owen Winters from North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi #1) by Laura Kaye
- Daemon Black from Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Gideon Cross from Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day
- Nick Romeo from Romeo, Romeo (Domestic Gods #1) by Robin Kaye
- Baird from Claimed (Brides of the Kindred #1) by Evangeline Anderson
Is an eclectic list, with aliens, Dom and some sweet guys.
WOW! Has the year flown by or what? I can’t believe we’re ready for another fun filled week where we look back at some of the best of all things books of 2012 and what books we’re looking forward to in 2013. Last year I participated in this event and had so much fun I’m co-hosting this year with my favorite fellow bloggers –Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic,Rachel fromFiktshun, and Jaime from Two Chicks on Books.
Thursday, December 27th – Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 (MUST be from a book released in 2012 and from a book you’ve READ in 2012)