January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 (books read prior to 1/1/2014 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2014. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read 10 romantic suspense novels.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2014 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, Libib, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2014 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
This reading challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.
I’ll start with the expected ten books and depending on my reading mood next year who knows I may be able to go above that.