It’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:
TOP 10 BOOKS I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
For this week theme I had to hunt those books releasing next year that I wouldn’t mind getting earlier. It’s something almost impossible so I decided to cheat a little.
MY TOP FOUR HEROINES
1. Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep – Gwen is one of my favorite girls in the YA world. Plus her stories are filled with adventures and drama. I’m super sad to say goodbye, but this series is coming to an end and Killer Frost is the last book.
2. Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep – Another series from the goddess Jennifer Estep and this one has a Gin killing people. Ok, she’s retired, but really bodies keep building and she’s always helping those in need of protection. This series deserves an spin-off with Finn.
3. Wild Things by Chloe Neill – A new Merit adventure. This time is those shifters breaking havoc in the city and since they are friends, Merit will help them out.
4. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews – I discovered this series only this year, but already became a favorite and I can’t wait for more Curran and Kate fighting the world to stay save. And t’s looking a lot like Roland is on the way.
5. The One by Kiera Cass – Least book in this trilogy that caught my eye first because of the covers, but I liked the story too and it became a different YA to follow. I love those reality shows and this book is the end to a bachelor reality
6. Come Home to Me by Brenda Novak – This series is perfect for crying ladies. The stories are full of drama and horrible moments, but things can always change. We’ve been following Presley story for a few books now and it’s finally time to discover her HEA.
7. The King by JR Ward – This series has some kick ass alpha males, but the best part for me is the relationships between the brothers. The stories are always full of friendship and bonding moments. This is the second Wrath book and it looks like there’s drama in the vampire world.
Books Without Cover
8. When We Met by Susan Mallery – Fool’s Gold is the perfect series to fall in love. The city is full of romances and there’s more men moving in, so more couples are being created too. This is Taryn book and her chance of falling in love.
9. The Saint by Tiffany Reisz – If you like Erotica, this series is perfection. Soren is completely different from you would expect and this time we have things set in those early years, when Nora and Soren first discovered their attraction.
10. Chained by Night by Larissa Ione – I liked the first book and Larissa Ione is really great in creating these worlds. Can’t wait to see if the second is better.