January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of “Just Looking” and then logging off having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? Inspired by Netgalley November the 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion
- Throughout the year there will be giveaways for Challenge participants, make sure to check in regularly and follow this blog so you don’t miss any!
- If you have any questions tweet me @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com
Aluminum – 5 books
Bronze – 10 books
Silver – 25 books
Gold – 50 books
Platinum – 75 books
Diamond– 100 books
This reading challenge is hosted by Falling for YA. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.
I should join one level, but decided not to push and I’m staying on the Gold for now. Hopefully I can read more than that, but it’s a good start.