It’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:
TOP 10 Goals/Resolutions For 2014
My principal goal for this year is finish those books from my TBR, so this week I’m doing a little different and listing those series that are on my goal. Some only have a few books left and others have a big pile.
1. Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost – I still need to read 4 novels and one novella, but will finish this one in January. Loving this Urban Fantasy series and will check her other works.
2. Black Dagger Brotherhood Series from JR Ward – I only have three books to finish, but decided to join a read along last year and remember the stories better. Currently on book six, but I’m loving seeing the brothers falling in love again. Will finish this one on April after the release of The King.
3. Six Pack Ranch Series by Vivian Arend – She became a favorite author of mine, her series are always on my lookout and her werewolves are perfect and sassy, but for some reason I neglected to read the last two books on her cowboys series, must do that ASAP this year. Will try this one in March.
4. Parable, Montana Series by Linda Lael Miller – Just in December the last book was released and I had no idea this series was coming to an end. I have all those from NetGalley so is going to be a good month for those oldies books. Another cowboy series and this one is more romantic.
5. The Sullivans Series by Bella Andre – This one I’m barely behind, but since I was late and only started last year, it’s going to be easy to catch up. Only need to read two books and the next one to be released in Spring. Happy thought.
6. Play by Play by Jaci Burton – This series has fabulous covers and I loved the first books, but for some reason the new releases are always on the TBR but postponed. Need to find some time and finish this one before it get’s any bigger.
7. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer – This is one of those YA series that I liked, but never got in the mood to follow-up. The covers are cute and simple, but those boys sure have some powers.
8. Everneath by Brodi Ashton – The covers are amazing and I loved the first book. And I’m time Cole. He’s the bad boy but sure knows how to play the good guy sometimes.
9. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead – Another series that is waiting for my YA mood. Loved Vampire Academy and Rose mostly, but was a little disappointed to let them go, so this spin-off was not that great, but I shall give it a second chance this year.
10. Brides of the Kindred by Evangeline Anderson – This is a huge series and I loved the first books. The story is super different and there are aliens and twins, super erotica for sure. This is not for weak people and you have to be open-minded before start this, somethings don’t make much sense and others are super fun, but the books are a little big.