The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Between finishing college and the internship, my life is all kinda of crazy at the moment. Plus the heat is still draging all my energy, but I made some time for exercises. And it’s time for carnaval, so I’ll be home the coming week and trying to read lots of TBR books.
I decided to join Felicia at Geeky Bloggers and now my walking plans are getting better, I’m not the best person to follow a routine, but after following those ladies and seeing they can do some workout at home made me want to do it too.
- Feb 23: Off Day
- Feb 24: 1 mile with Leslei
- Feb 25: 1 mile with Leslei
- Feb 26: Off Day
- Feb 27: 1 mile
- Feb 28: 1 mile with Leslei
- Mar 1: 1 mile with Leslei
Last Week on the Blog
- Young Adult Review: Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Romance Review: A March Bride by Rachel Hauck
- Mystery Review: Innocent in Death by JD Robb
- Paranormal Review: Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Mystery Review: Eternity in Death by JD Robb
What to Expect this Week
- Lover Unleashed by JR Ward
- Seducing His Princess by Olivia Gates
- The Real Thing by Brenda Jackson
- Yielding to the Wolves by Cara Adams
News on the Reading Pile