I’m having so much fun being part of this challenge that I’ve decided to sign up for the next month and here are the details. Come join and let’s get to reading!!
Here’s how it will work-
- Each week this month I will post a google doc where you submit each book you read as you finish it, including your name, email, book title, author, page count, and a brief sentence telling me whether or not you recommend the book.
- At the end of each week I will post a Top 10 or Top 20 for THAT week (depending on how many people sign up) with the new google doc.
- At the end of the month I will post the Top 10 or Top 20 OVERALL.
- 1 Winner will get either a $10 dollar Amazon GC, or a $10 book of your choice from book depository.
- 1 Winner will receive a book of their choice from my giveaway pile of books.
- One RANDOM winner from the OVERALL FOR THE MONTH Top 20 readers will win Prize #1 (the GC or Book Depository book)
- One RANDOM winner from ALL 4 WEEKS lists of Top 20 readers will win Prize #2 (random book from my giveaway pile)
The Nuts and Bolts
- I know that some books have larger font and less words on pages, but there’s nothing to be done about that. It all just kinda works out in the end. Just read what you normally read.
- There is nothing I can do to PROVE that people are reading what they say they are reading. We are working on the honor system here people. I keep track the best I can, but I am not super-human (wouldn’t that be kinda cool though?).
- What books count? Any adult, or YA book – fiction or non-fiction. NO children’s books, NO picture books.
- Must be 13 or older to enter
- Must be able to receive books from book depository or amazon GCs to enter giveaway
Like it? Join too!!